Friday, May 18, 2012

mark Magalog 6 Styling Collection



This magalog launches the new revamped hair styling products and the Michelle Vale collaboration bag and a collection of beautiful fashion!

Some of my faves - Fit To Print Reversible Beach Bag and the Triple Sparkle Necklace. The beach bag is huge and so versatile for summer. I personally use it as a purse (I like a big bag) and I gave one to my mom for her birthday. You could also take it to the beach, to the pool, put your kids stuff in (diaper bag), airplane carry on, over night bag, and more! Usually mark's necklaces are big, bold statement pieces but this one is a smaller, more subtle piece. I like that it is more casual and can be worn with many different tops. 

If you are like me you want to see the products on real people, so here you go!!!

Pictures from Erica Gerlemann, Jessica Longstreth & Sarah Koermer (www.facebook.com/SKoermerPhoto).

Pictures from Erica Gerlemann, mark Insider Access Video, & Alicia Hessinger.

Take a quick look at everything new!



Check out my faves, Ashley Greene's faves, & hopefully some of your new faves at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ ! Get FREE shipping on your 1st order of any size/amount with code WELCOME. Get FREE shipping on all orders of $30+ with code MARKFS30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...