Thursday, November 15, 2018

Avon True Color Love at 1st Lash Mascara Review


First, the facts - Avon True Color Love at 1st Lash Mascara: Heart-shaped, lash-hugging fibers lock onto lashes and intertwine to provide instant length and weightless volume in just one application. The Love Complex™ Formula helps to both strengthen and condition your lashes for a flawless flutter.

Now the juicy stuff - So a new mascara I'll give it a try. To be honest all the technical stuff lycopene, parben free, yada yada doesn't really matter to me as long as my lashes look great. AND they did!!! I already have fairly long lashes and I like to use mascara to give them a darker color and help them stand out. My biggest eyelash problem is that they get tangled up. I always use a clean, dry mascara wand (usually something I cleaned up from an old tube) to "comb" out my lashes before I put on any mascara. It helps them untangle and separate. Then I wiggle on my mascara. Love a 1st Lash did a beautiful job at darkening my lashes and giving them an extended look which made my eyes stand out with my simple, natural makeup look. I give it 👍👍!!! My only issue was that I didn't get the mascara all the way down to the root of my lashes which is totally my fault. I'm always afraid of poking myself or getting mascara on my face. 🤷


The top 2 are before and the bottom 2 are after.


Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore

-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...