Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Pajama Party for One

Sometimes you've got to take some time for yourself and recharge especially around the holiday season. There's nothing like a cozy night in and a holiday movie to get you back into the holiday spirit. Popcorn and hot cocoa for one and of course a comfy pair of pajamas are movie night essentials. I'm feeling relaxed and a little sparkly in my Avon Sleigh Bells Bling Pajamas and Winter Soft Sequins Slippers! ✨ 

What's your favorite holiday movie? Mine varies. I like to watch Christmas Vacation or Elf while I wrap gifts and more this year I'm addicted to Hallmark movies. 




I may have glammed up a little for this PJ party. My PJs needed a little
matching lip - mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Creamy Lipstick in wrath.





Unfortunately, my Sleigh Bells Bling Pajamas are sold out. Don't worry, Avon has a few other styles to choose from this holiday season! Penguin pajamas for the whole family and two more fun sets! Check them out here: Avon Sleepwear



Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore

-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...