Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Pretty As A Pineapple

My stylish Avon friend, Word of Alicia and I have teamed up to bring you two pineapplelicious 🍍 outfits!


How I'm Wearing Pineapples: Summer is here and pineapples are seriously everywhere! I am totally on-board with this fun trend, btw. For this look I was inspired by the model in the Avon brochure. Pairing these printed shorts with a chambray button down is not something I would have immediately thought of plus statement earrings are a little out-of-the-box for me. I added a some crazy bright pink makeup and ta-da - Summer fun outfit!!! 



What I'm Wearingmark. By Avon Pretty As A Pineapple ShortsAvon Pineapple PouchAvon A Box Exclusive: Palm Leaf Dangling EarringsAvon Pineapple Ring, top from my closet, and denim bow slides from Walmart. 









How Alicia's Wearing Pineapples:
I always seem to wear more prints in the summer, especially tropical prints!  I like to feel like I'm on vacation even if I'm just living my everyday life.  A pineapple print is the perfect mix of fun and whimsical for summer.  I love it on a trendy blouse like the mark. Pretty as a Pineapple Top.  Off the shoulder and statement sleeves, in a cute pineapple print goes perfect with jeans and flip flops for a weekend vibe. Off the shoulder can be tricky esp if you struggle with strapless bra's like me.  I paired a high neck wired bralette underneath for a more functional wear. Pair it with the mark. Fruit for All Earrings and your trendy summer fun level just hit scorching!

What Alicia is wearing: mark. by Avon Pretty as a Pineapple Topmark. by Avon Fruit for All EarringsOld Navy Distressed JeansDooney & Bourke Montego Nylon Kendra Satchel HandbagCoach Flip Flops(Marshalls), Michael Kors Hvar Aviator Sunglasses.





Be sure to check out Word of Alicia's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...