Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Style: Summer Pineapple Edition 🍍


It's no secret that I am obsessed with pineapples this summer! Here is another look featuring mark. By Avon Pretty As A Pineapple Short. (See my previous post here: Pretty As A Pineapple.) I would wear this outfit for a fun weekend activity like a BBQ or fireworks on the 4th. 


I totally spilled my pink lemonade. 😜







What I'm wearing:
-mark. By Avon Pretty As A Pineapple Short
-Avon Pineapple Pouch
-white sneakers I've had for a long time
-white spaghetti eyelet tank from my closet
-Avon Pineapple Stud Earrings
-Avon Beachy Fringe Bracelet

Be sure to visit my Avon eStore for even more pineapple accessories and home decor! 🍍 

Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore
-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...