Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Beauty Box - Avon Palm Chic A Box
Let me see, this is my fourth or fifth A Box purchase from Avon and as A Boxes go, the Palm Chic box is pretty amazing! Three full size products + an exclusive pair of earrings for only $10 with $40 Campaign 12 purchase. What a deal!!! 🌴
What drew me in? The unusual nail polish color (Avon Gel Finish in terracotta) and those gorgeous leaf earrings. I don't own anything like that deep orange nail polish and danglers usually look weird on me but hey it's Summer so carpe diem!
What else is in the box?
• Gel Finish 7-in-1 Enamel in Terracotta
• Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo in Orange Crush
• Avon True Color Glimmersticks Waterproof Eye Liner in Midnight Blue
• A Box Exclusive! Palm Leaf Dangling Earrings in Goldtone
Avon The A Box: Palm Chic Get The Look is only $10 with $40 purchase in Campaign 12 only.
Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore
-Tumblr: Erica Gerlemann - Avon Independent Sales Representative
-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...


No comments:
Post a Comment