Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Makeup: Purple Pop Edition



I spotted this pretty purple look in a recent Avon brochure and had to try it!!! I love this shade of lipstick and have worn it many times this summer. The eye look is quite dramatic (a little too much for grocery shopping, which is where I am headed) but beautiful and easy to apply. I decided to keep the purple/pink monochromatic look going with the rest of my outfit.  



Eyes: mark. By Avon Eye Contact Hook Up Eyeshadow Palette Smoke & Mirrors palette shades 1 and 5. Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara in black.
Cheeks: mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush in Flamingo Getter.
Lips: mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Wrath.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...