Monday, July 24, 2017

Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel Summer Shades


It's no secret that I 💚 Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel nail polishes! 💅 There are a variety of shades to choose from and the polish is long lasing. Recently Avon launched a new set of summer shades including this really cool green shade, Clover! 🍀 

My toenail polish is still going strong four days after my at home pedi. My only complaint about this particular shade is that it was a little streaky when I applied it. I had to be careful to get it on really smooth and used two coats. From the Avon's photos, I'd have to say Violuxe would be my next choice to try. The terracotta shade also looks interesting...


Sorry my feet are so ugly. I should have put on some cute sandals or something...


DETAILS: 7 benefits in one little bottle! Get the best at-home gel nails with Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel. This high-shine mani not only looks great but is healthy for your nails. Forget destroying your nails with salon gel-manicures. Comes in a .4 fl. oz. bottle. Avon Gel Finish protects and strengthens your nails, while making them look great with vivid color choices. This gel-like mani dries super shiny and doesn't even need a top coat!

NEW summer shades include: 
-Rose Noir: a fuchsia pink.
-Head in The Clouds: a light gray.
-Clover: the green shade above.
-Violuxe: a light pinkish purple.
-Terracotta: a brownish orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...