Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What To Wear: Holiday Potluck Dinner

My Avon pal, Word of Alicia & I teamed up to bring you two fun looks to wear to your family holiday dinner!



The holidays are here and in my family, we keep things simple and casual. We gather at someone’s house and everyone brings a covered dish for a big potluck dinner.  When deciding what to wear, I leave the dress and shapewear at home and break out a pair of “fat pants” and a roomy shirt. This outfit is definitely something I would wear to my family’s holiday party. I wanted to give this look the red and green Christmas feel without being too cheesy and there is no better time to break out the sparkly accessories then at a holiday party! 



What I'm wearing: Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick in red supreme, mark. Funnel of Love Sweater, Avon Radiant Beauty Teardrop Necklace and Earring Gift Set in red, Avon Glitter Sparkle Strap Watch in red, Avon 2016 Holiday Collectible Pin, and the headband, pants, and shoes are oldies but goodies!






Alicia's look:
A potluck is all about being stress free and your looks should be the same.  You want to be comfortable to sit, eat and socialize in but still a little festive because, well, it's an excuse to be!  Usually I would find any reason to wear red during the holidays but this year I'm all about icy shades of blue, silver and grey!  A stress free sweatshirt dress, statement necklace, statement boots and topped off with a statement lip takes casual potluck to something special while remaining festive and fun!




Alicia is wearing:  Sweatshirt Dress, mark. | Clear Choice Necklace, mark. | Don't Let Go Satchel, mark. | boots, Shoedazzle | Lip, Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Electric Pink | Blanket Check Scarf, mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...