Avon Senses Cranberry & Cinnamon Bath + Body Collection Review


Avon Senses Cranberry & Cinnamon: Celebrate the senses with a seasonal, festive scent of fresh cranberries laced with a touch of warm cinnamon. Give this set as the perfect gift to get into the holiday spirit. Available in a Hydrating Shower GelBody Lotion, and Body Spray.

Limited Time 4 Piece Set

My Review: If you follow my blog, you know I am a huge fan of Avon Senses products. I was excited to try this new scent launched for the holiday season. I was expected a yummy cranberry bread mixed with cinnamon roll aroma but what I got was a cough drop, liquid medicine scent. I was super disappointed! First, I tried the shower gel. Even though the scent was strong, the formula lathered nicely. The body spray had an alcohol type fragrance that I did not enjoy.  I think this is the first time I have ever disliked a Senses scent.  As an Avon Rep., I really hate giving a product a bad review but honesty is the best policy. Sorry folks.  Of course, you can decide for yourself and check out all the other Senses scents at my Avon eStore.