Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Avon Senses Cranberry & Cinnamon Bath + Body Collection Review


Avon Senses Cranberry & Cinnamon: Celebrate the senses with a seasonal, festive scent of fresh cranberries laced with a touch of warm cinnamon. Give this set as the perfect gift to get into the holiday spirit. Available in a Hydrating Shower GelBody Lotion, and Body Spray.

Limited Time 4 Piece Set

My Review: If you follow my blog, you know I am a huge fan of Avon Senses products. I was excited to try this new scent launched for the holiday season. I was expected a yummy cranberry bread mixed with cinnamon roll aroma but what I got was a cough drop, liquid medicine scent. I was super disappointed! First, I tried the shower gel. Even though the scent was strong, the formula lathered nicely. The body spray had an alcohol type fragrance that I did not enjoy.  I think this is the first time I have ever disliked a Senses scent.  As an Avon Rep., I really hate giving a product a bad review but honesty is the best policy. Sorry folks.  Of course, you can decide for yourself and check out all the other Senses scents at my Avon eStore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...