Monday, April 4, 2016

Mani Monday - Avon Anniversary Nails

In 2016, Avon is celebrating its 130th Anniversary! It is so exciting for me to be part of a business that started selling perfume door-to-door in 1886 to a company that is household name, beauty innovator, and a supporter of women's empowerment. Through 130 years of changes in the World and business practices not to mention style, fashion, beauty, skincare, etc. Avon has persevered.  

I recently had a chance to earn this exclusive Representative anniversary bracelet and I wanted to share its cuteness and my anniversary mani! 


What I'm wearing: Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel in Crème Brûlée and Parfait Pink and Avon Nail Gems. 






Learn more about Avon's history here and shop the latest  in Avon fashion and beauty at my eStore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...