Thursday, April 14, 2016

Avon Big & Multiplied Volume Mascara Review

Mascara is the final step in any eye makeup look and you want those lashes to look long, voluminous, and clump free. Avon Big & Multiplied Volume Mascara is Avon's first triple-threat mascara: detangling + serious separation + head-turning volume! 



Have you seen Avon brochure 10??? What a dramatic eye makeup look!!! I thought it would be a fun challenge to copy that look myself. Even though blue shadow is a huge trend this Spring, it is a trend that does not look good on me. I have never looked very good in blues and greens but hey, it's fun to try new styles for the blog. :)




If you are brave enough to copy the look, here is what I used: Avon Big & Multipliedmark. On the Dot Bold Eye Color Compact in the blue and white shades, and mark. Glow Baby Glow lip gloss in pink crush (old shade). 



My Review: When it comes to mascara, I’m not very particular. As long as it doesn’t smudge or clump together, I’m satisfied. Avon B&M surprised me by really separating my lashes! My lashes looked longer and fuller after two coats. One of my favorite features is the tube. When the top is on tight it makes a clicking sound, so you know it is closed and won’t dry out. One thing I do not like about the mascara is the brush. It is too big and fat. I had a little trouble getting mascara on my inner lashes and lower lashes without getting it on my eyelids and skin.


Avon B&M Mascara                                     No Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...