Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Style: Coral & Cobalt Edition

Mother Nature is still working on Spring weather in my Midwestern town but until I can officially give up my coat and jacket I'm bringing Spring colors into my outfits. 


After browsing the web for some Spring fashion ideas, I was drawn to orange and blue combinations (see below). I have this gray blazer with fun animal printed cuff so I started there and put together this look. 

Photos: Pinterest and Not Going Out Like That

Photos: Kate Middleton InStyle and Mix & Match Fashion





Get The Look - nail polish: NYC in Hamptons Peach, ring: Avon China Blue Oval Ring, lip gloss (similar): mark. Glow Baby Glow, necklace: on sale at Wal-mart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...