Monday, March 23, 2015

Avon Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color Lipstick Review

Avon introduced their newest lipstick, Ultra Color Indulgence Lip Color in Campaign 8! What color to choose? That is a tough question! I wanted something in a bubble gum/Barbie shade of pink because I currently don't have anything like it in my lip collection. I ended up ordering the Petal Pink shade and keeping the Pink Blossom shade from my sample pack. (Ok so I wanted to try every shade from the sample pack but then my wonderful customers wouldn't get to try it.)



Petal Pink

Pink Blossom

What do I think? These two shades were exactly what I was looking for! I apply my Baby Lips lip balm before I put on any lip color because my lips are always dry and flaky. The color glided on smoothly. I didn't have any trouble getting it on the shape of my lips without getting it on my face or teeth. One thing I noticed is that to wear these pink shades, you must have smooth, flake free lips otherwise the color gets gooped up on the dry spots. Not very pretty. :(  I wore the lipstick for around four hours until I wiped it off to eat and it stayed in place and nice-looking the whole time. 

As far as lipsticks go (I'm more of a lip crayon fan), this one was nice! I'm looking forward to trying out my new Petal Pink with different looks this Spring. 



Here's the scoop from Avon: Creamy texture, free of heavy waxes. Vibrant, full-color lipstick. Medium-to-full coverage. .106 oz. net wt. Available in 12 shades! 96% of women loved the moisturizing feel and smooth texture. Includes True Color Technology which means the rich color you see is the same color you get on your lips!



If you're having trouble choosing a color, no worries! In Campaign 8 (3/19 -4/1), Avon is going "Crazy for Lipsticks" with this special offer: select Avon lipsticks, lip crayons, & lip stains are 5 for $20!!!!!
-Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color: SPF 15 & Conditioner 
-Ultra Color: LipstickIndulgence Lip ColorBold LipstickMatte ShadesLip Crayon, & Absolute Lipstick
-Extra Lasting: Lipstick & Lip Stain + Balm


Fun facts about lipstick:


No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...