Monday, August 4, 2014

Avon Advance Techniques Reconstruction 7 Restoring Shampoo & Conditioner Review

My hair type: I have thin, fine hair that I wear short. I have some problems with fall out and breakage when I shampoo and style.   
My daily hair routine: I usually let my hair dry naturally with only a little hairspray. I style with heat and products about once or twice a week using a hairdryer and flat iron.
My usual hair products: Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo & Conditioner and Marvelous Oil Frizz Defy plus a detangling spray and hairspray. 
Why did I buy Avon ATR7: As an Avon rep I have tried to replace many of my daily beauty items with Avon products so I can share my knowledge about the product with customers. The ATR7 shampoo and conditioner are similarly priced to my usual products. I read the 7 benefits that ATR7 offers and found that I was in need of 5 out of 7 of them. 


What do I think of ATR7 shampoo & conditioner: As a rep, I hate to give any Avon products a negative review but after a week of consecutive use I would have to give it 1 star out of 5 stars. As I said above I have trouble with fall out and breakage. I started using Garnier a couple years ago because the Fall Fight lessened the amount of hair stuck on my hands and clothes after washing and styling. With Garnier I had maybe 3 or 4 strands of hair on my hands a week but with ATR7 I had 3 or 4 strands a day. Definitely not a good thing. :( I gave it 1 star because the day I dried and styled it, my hair was very smooth with less frizz than usual. I ended up sending the products back to Avon for a refund and using my Garnier again. 

*I would like to note that I only used the shampoo and conditioner, not the entire 4 part regimen. And of course everyone's hair is different so you may have different results with ATR7 then I did. 


Here are the details of Avon Advance Techniques Reconstruction 7:
It comes in a Restoring Shampoo, Restoring Conditioner, Damage Rehab Treatment, and Intense Recovery Mask.
7 BENEFITS,** 1 SOLUTION
1. ANTI-BREAKAGE
2. ANTI-FRIZZ**
3. ANTI-DRYNESS
4. ANTI-DULLNESS
5. ANTI-SPLIT ENDS

6. ANTI-ROUGHNESS
7. HEAT PROTECTION

**When used as part of a 4-Step Regimen with Reconstruction 7 Restoring Shampoo, Restoring Conditioner, Damage Rehab Treatment and Intense Recovery Mask.

If you want to give the entire regimen a try, shop http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...