Monday, July 28, 2014

My Style: Pink Lemonade Edition

Today I'm embracing the Summer neon trend with this lemony dress I picked up at my local Wal-mart on sale for $5 and this bright pink bag that was a free gift with my Avon purchase!!! 


I borrowed this striped infinity scarf and pink flower clip from my sister. My shoes are an old find from my local resale store. 




I accessorized with a pink floral tote and neutral bracelets from Avon plus neon hoop earrings I borrowed from my sister.


Find out below how you can copy my bright, neon Summer look!


Shopping List
-No Boundaries Juniors Strap Back Chiffon Dress exact dress at walmart.com
-Similar neon scarf Luxury Divas Neon Yellow Crinkled Simple Lightweight Circle Ring Infinity Scarf at walmart.com
-Similar sandals Women's Ryver Huarache Flat Sling at payless.com
-Everyday Multistrand Bracelet at Avon
-Woven Wrap Bracelet at Avon
-Rosette Tote Bag at Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...