Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Perfect Pairs = Bracelets + Nail Polish

No arm candy, wrist candy, arm party (or whatever you call it) is complete without the perfect shade of matching nail polish! I thought it would be fun to match up some of my new Avon bracelets with polishes from my favorite brand, L.A. Colors. Being an Avon rep, Avon is my go-to for new jewelry and campaign 15 debuted some new, super trendy arm trinkets. My nail bag is full of various L.A. Color shades. Why? Huge variety of shades, price (usually $1), and the paint lasts for around 5 days. 


I've matched Avon's Everyday Multistrand Bracelet with L.A. Colors Color Craze nail polish in whipped. I like the way the nude shade complements the golden beads and tan cord. 


I paired Avon's Perfectly Blended Chains & Beads Bracelet with L.A. Colors shade magnetic force. I really love the contrast between the blue beads and the coral shade of polish. 


I put together the bracelet from Avon's Starfish 3 Piece Gift Set with L.A. Colors shades static electricity and whipped. I tried to keep with the oceanic theme of the gift set with nails that reflect the ocean and sandy beach.


I matched Avon's Woven Wrap Bracelet in white with L.A. Colors polish in meadow. Since the bracelet is in goldtone and off white, I wanted to add a trendy minty shade to offset the neturals. 


I've paired L.A. Colors in deluxe and live with Avon's Signature Triple Wrap Bracelet in champagne. I like the mixed metallic shades in the bracelet and it goes well with glittery nail art.


What is your fave combo?


During Avon Campaign 15 (now-7/10/14), the 5 bracelets in the pic above (including 3 I've featured here today) are buy 1, get 1 for 50% off! PLUS now-7/6/14 shipping is free with your $20 order, code JULY4FS!!!

Party on bracelet lovers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...