Monday, September 9, 2013

Fit Right In Skinny Pants

I just received the mark Fit Right In Skinny Pants in my Avon order and I wanted to share a few pics and my review!


When I saw these pants in the mark Magalog I was like "OOooo I must order those"! I love the trendy Fall wine color and the tuxedo style stripe down the side. On the models in the Mag, the pants look like they are a stretch, legging type pant that has a skinny leg shape and an elastic waist. Looks can be deceiving! They are not at all like I was imagining. The fabric is more of a dress pants fabric and is much heavier than leggings. The pants don't fit snugly around the legs and there is a side zipper/button closure. I am not disappointed! These pants resemble the mark Blue Cruise Pants from Magalog 2 2013. The fit and style is much the same. One bad note: they are going to be lint collectors. Good notes: trendy color/style, comfy, and versatile! 




DETAILS
• With tuxedo stripes positioned to add a touch of class to all types of pants this season, we lined up this comfy pair, in a super-hot wine hue
• 97% cotton/3% spandex; imported
• 29" inseam (on medium)

• Sizes: small (sizes 2-4), medium (sizes 6-8), large (sizes 10-12), x-large (sizes 14-16), xx-large (size 18)

Shop my Avon eStore to order: http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> shop now -> mark. -> fashion -> apparel. Thanks for choosing me as your Avon rep! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...