Monday, June 3, 2013

Wild Blue Ring


My review: When I first saw this ring in the Magalog I was like "WOW sooooo pretty and different than any other ring I have". After I ordered it and saw it in person I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I don't think I've ever thought this before about a mark item but this ring looked nicer in the Magalog than in person.  I thought it looked a little cheaply made and I don't love the goldtone setting. I do like the shades of blue and the messy, random layout of the stones. I got a size 6.5 and it fits perfectly on my pointer and middle fingers.



DETAILS
• Proof that being all over the place can be a very good thing: this fun ring, with its mash-up of scattered stones in cool blue and green tones, is a little wild and totally gorgeous!
• Faceted and smooth glass stones in a goldtone setting
• 1 1/2" H
• Available in three ring sizes:6 1/2, 7 1/2, 8 1/2


Order at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> jewelry.

*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...