Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hold It Right There Pins


My review:
First of all these are the BIGGEST bobby pins I've ever seen! When I got them in the mail I was like oh no I will never be able to use these. I have thin, fine hair with a medium length cut and I usually have trouble with clips and barrettes staying in my hair. I've worn these clips for the photos below and the feather clip to accessorize my top knot one day and they stayed in place! I was pleasantly surprised. The pins have an arched shaped bobby that makes them harder to open and keeps them from sliding out. That being said, because of my hair type I could never wear two or all three pins like the models in the picture. They are so big that the look would be overwhelming. The feather  pin is my fave. It has rhinestones down the middle and I have a ring that matches it perfectly. The blue one is more casual while the topaz one has a posher feel. If you like hair ornaments, I would recommend these. :) 





DETAILS
 If you're going to pull back your hair, why not do it in the prettiest way possible?
 This trio of hairpins offers options for a range of looks–or wear all three together (as shown) for a fun, eclectic feel!
 One goldtone with topaz-colored rhinestones and a clear faceted faux stone, one burnished silvertone with clear rhinestones, one silvertone with a turquoise-colored faux stone
31/2" L each



Real Simple featured mark’s Hold It Right There Hair Pins to jazz up a hair do!

Shop http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/  to order!


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...