Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's A Cinch Belts


This belt set (yes you get all 3) was on my mag 10 must have list. The belts go with lots of different outfits and I can wear them at my natural waist or low in a pair of jeans. I have the small/medium set and they fit me perfectly when I put one in a pair of pants. The belts are a little big at my natural waist but something I think is really cool is that they have an extra movable loop. So not only does the belt have the stationary loop that you can see in the pictures it also has another loop that slides around and I can secure that extra flap of belt over to the side. With so many ways to wear them, these belts are a must have!!!


DETAILS
A trio that meets every waist-defining need, with basic (black), neutral (snake print) and bright (eye-popping orange) all included
• Faux leather, silvertone buckles
• Size small/medium measures 40 1/2" L; size large/x-large measures 43 1/2" L


Order your very own set of It's A Cinch Belts at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion -> click apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...