Monday, September 10, 2012

Get The Look - Kristen Stewart @ Toronto International Film Festival

Kristen Stewart wore mark makeup by celebrity makeup artist, Mai Quynh to the premiere of her new movie, On The Road!

Hollywood Life

Mai Quynh provided a "how-to" for makeup & KS fans to recreate her beautiful look! I think the lips are my fave. I have to get mark Make It Rich in peony for myself. :)

The Fashion Court & Lipgloss Chicas

Try these mark makeup products to copy her red carpet makeup!


Kristen completed her look in a Zuhair Murad dress and Jimmy Choo pumps.

The Fashion Court

And this pic because I think the back of this dress is totally gorgeous! :)

The Fashion Court

Shop KS's makeup look at my mark eboutique: http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ ! Get FREE shipping on your 1st online order of any size/amount with code WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...