Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Roll With It Romper


This romper, dressed up or down, is a great outfit for Summer!


This is me in the romper. I'm 5'3" and ordered a size medium.
Negatives: I tried a size small and it did not do good things when I bent over or put my arms in the air plus it was too short. The medium fits better except that the top is a little big for me which is why  I am wearing a belt with it. And I've got to mention that it is a little awkward going to the bathroom in this outfit.
Positives: The romper is really comfortable and the fabric is lightweight. I also like that it is a basic color and I can change it up with shoes, belts, and jewelry. I wore it for a movie and dinner on my birthday with sandals, a belt, and bracelets. I plan to wear it to a summer wedding with sky high heels and fabulous jewelry.

DETAILS:
• The hottest way to wear shorts this season, in black for maximum versatility
• Single button keyhole back 

• Elastic waist band
• 100% polyester. Imported
• 17 3/4" L from shoulder to waist (on medium)
• small (sizes 3-5), medium (sizes 7-9), large (sizes 11-13), x-large (size 15), xx-large (size 17)



Order this cute, trendy romper at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> click fashion in the left column -> click apparel.


Update 7/26/12: Use these style tips to take this LBR from Summer to Fall! Wear it now with the mark The Bright Stuff Mini Bag & Pretty Stellar Ring to add pops of color to the LBR (little black romper). Wear it later with the mark High Drama Pumps, Show Your Metal Necklace, & In The Mix Stretch Bracelets to reflect the outdoor colors of Fall!


Pumps coming to  mark 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...