Friday, June 15, 2012

mark Summer 2012 Collection

Today mark launched the new Summer Collection! Check out all the new fashion & beauty products on my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ !



mark reps are raving about the new Change My Mind Convertible Dress! It is one dress you can wear three different ways and it's in the hottest colors of the season. Ask me what my favorite new item is and I'll say the Winging It Bracelet Set! The friendship style bracelet is very popular right now and these are so casual you'll want to wear them every day!

That's me! lol The bracelets are adjustable to fit different sized wrists.


Get your summer dress and my fave bracelets at my eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ !
Use code WELCOME for FREE shipping on your 1st online order of any size/amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...