Monday, May 6, 2019

My Style: Beach Club Edition


So obviously not at the beach. 🌴 More like the in the woods (or the edge of the woods. I wouldn't go in the woods. LOL) It doesn't matter. This graphic print tee gives out enough beach vibes for an entire OOTD! mark. By Avon Beach Tie-Front Tee has sparkle details on the palm trees, a sequined "beach" wording, and a tie front. 🏖 


This post is a little bittersweet because this top is from the last mark. By Avon collection. I started direct sales in 2010 as a mark. representative and then transitioned into an Avon rep in 2013. It is a sad feeling to see the line/brand be discontinued. Not to worry, Avon will keep launching new fashion and jewelry items hopefully with a mix of styles and trends.


It was still a little chilly outside the day I wore this tee so pants (and a jacket) were necessary. I wore white pants and black bow slides with pearly accessories.



If you're loving this tee, check out the entire So Cali Collection from mark. By Avon. I've got the mark. By Avon Cali Girl Tank on my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...