Friday, May 10, 2019

Avon Magix Tint Brightening Tinted Moisturizer Review


The Details: Avon Magix Tint Brightening Tinted Moisturizer
This illuminating tinted moisturizer brightens your skin and blurs imperfections for an instantly better-than-bare look. Enhance skin tone without hiding it and show off a naturally radiant complexion. The best part? This paraben-free formula contains botanical extracts to help soothe and calm skin while offering awesome antioxidant benefits. 




My Review:
I have very light skin and ordered shade Fair. The formula was lightweight and went on smoothly with a sponge applicator. There was a slight scent but nothing strong or stinky. My skin in not in good shape. I have red acne spots, large pores, and bumps. Magix doesn't have enough coverage for my problem areas. :( I knew that would be a possibility when I ordered it but I was hoping it would be a good product for summer.  After I put it on I had to add some regular foundation and concealer to hide my bad spots. I am going to keep it in my makeup bag to wear over my SPF skincare for hot summer days when I do outdoor activities. So I am kind of on the fence about this product. If I had great skin I think I would really like the ease of application and how it feels on. See how it looks below... 


No makeup. 😱

Just Magix. 🤷

Full face of makeup with extra foundation, concealer, and powder. 

Follow me on Social Media:
-Instagram: fashion_erica
-Twitter: @fashion_erica
-Facebook: @EricaseStore
-YouTube: Erica Gerlemann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...