Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My Style: Modern Southern Belle Edition

I've been featured on fellow Avon Rep and blogger - Word of Alicia!!!



One of my favorite spring trends is gingham print. The checked print definitely says “spring is here”! If you’re afraid you’re going to look like a walking tablecloth, never fear Avon has done beautiful things with gingham this season!!! The Savannah Blooms collection offers several pieces in gingham including sneakers, tops, and capri pants! One thing I like about gingham is that it is a super casual print. My OOTD is perfect for the weekend or a fun day off. Pick up a gingham piece from Avon’s Savannah Blooms collection and you’ll be feeling like a modern southern belle in no time!



What I'm wearing and where to get it:
-The pants are from my closet but Avon has a similar pair, Nicole Pant in White.











No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...