Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Avon Moisture Therapy In Shower Body Lotion Review


I just tried new Avon Moisture Therapy In-Shower Body Lotion Intensive Healing & Repair and ... It Was Awesome!!! 

First of all I kind of hate wearing lotion. It makes me feel oily or dirty, like I need to wash my skin. It's probably all in my head. LOL For about a year now I have been making a habit of putting on body lotion after I get out of the shower. It does help with my itchy back and dry skin. I've been using Avon Senses body lotions because they not thick or greasy and absorb fast, which makes me forget that I even put lotion on. When I saw new MT in shower lotions I thought why not give it a try.


After I was finished showering, I turned off the water and lotioned up like I would do with regular body lotion. I didn't have to use a bunch to get good coverage, it was unscented, and it went on pretty quick. The directions don't say how long to leave it on before rinsing so I counted to 60 before turning the water back on and rinsing off. It was that simple! After I dried off, my skin felt the same way it usually does after I put on Avon Senses body lotion. There wasn't any residue or oily feeling. I felt clean, but smooth. I can't really say that this was a time-saver but I didn't have to wait for it to absorb before I could get dressed. 


There are 4 varieties available:
-Moisture Therapy In-Shower Body Lotion Intensive Healing & Repair: designed specifically for extra-dry skin.
-Moisture Therapy In-Shower Body Lotion Calming Relief: designed specifically for dry, itchy skin.
-Moisture Therapy In-Shower Body Lotion Daily Defense: designed specifically for normal, dry skin.
-Moisture Therapy In-Shower Ultra Hydration: designed specifically for dry, flaky or chalky skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...