Thursday, April 27, 2017

My Makeup: Salsa Lips Edition

I'm excited to share with you my first makeup look using the new mark. By Avon makeup collection! 



First of all, sorry the photos are not super great. My go-to spot (the bathroom) for selfies or makeup pics wasn't working right today. Second I am having some allergy issues at the moment. My eyes are itchy and my nose is runny and dry so I wanted to keep this look simple and focused on the lips and cheeks. 

I used mark. By Avon Get Even Liquid Foundation which did an excellent job at covering my acne, blackheads, and red nose. It is definitely full coverage. On the eyes I used mark. By Avon Eye Contact Hook Up Eyeshadow Palette in skinny dip shades 2, 3, 5, 6 + one quick coat of Avon True Color SuperExtend Nourishing Mascara. On my cheeks I used mark. By Avon Cheek Magnet Hook Up Powder Blush in shade rose without saying. I was drawn to this pink shimmer shade because it was so pretty. The color is very dark and super concentrated. I put on way, way too much for my pale skin and had to wipe with a tissue and bend in some pressed powder to make it wearable. My fab reddish orange lips are  mark. By Avon Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in shade salsa!!! 💋






No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...