Tuesday, April 18, 2017

DIY Tassel Sandals


If you are a fashion lover, you know how popular tassels are this season. And they are so easy to make!!! I ordered these simple, inexpensive sandals from Rue21 but you could use any kind with a t-strap. 



All you need to get started is a pair of sandals, scissors, a piece of cardboard or folded paper, and embroidery floss (I have a big box leftover from friendship bracelet making days and my moms failed attempts at embroidering). You will also need this awesome tassel making tutorial I found on YouTube. iamlikehearted breaks it down with minimal supplies and super easy instructions.
At first I choose four colors but then I felt like I needed one more. After I made the tassels, I tied them to the sandal straps. It is just that easy!!!



I plan to use my new tassel making skills to DIY some jewelry and home decor items. What will you make?





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...