Wednesday, March 15, 2017

My Style: X's and Ohs On Repeat Edition

I've never been one of those people who pack away their summer clothes in the winter and their winter clothes in the summer. I like versatile pieces that I can change up to wear in any kind of weather. mark.'s X's and Ohs Dress is just that!!! ICYMI here is how I styled it for colder weather and below is my spring look!


To mix it up for spring, I rolled up the sleeves, added fun bracelets, and wore lace up wedge sandals. They were easy changes to make with items I already had in my closet. Another thing I like about this dress is the color!!! It looks great with brown or black shoes; navy, gold, or silver jewelry; and pink or red lips!



Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick in cherry blossom

Braided Cord Initial Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...