Monday, September 5, 2016

Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara Review

I recently tried new Avon True Color Wide Awake Mascara in shade brown and it was a really nice mascara! 


The details straight from AvonInstant Eye-Opening Mascara that instantly lifts lashes for an eye-opening, wide-awake look and locks in curl for hours. Get a wide-eyed look in seconds!
The brush: Exclusive hourglass wire-tapered brush lifts and curls lashes, no lash curler needed!
The formula: Lift & lock technology instantly lifts lashes for an eye-opening, wide-awake look and locks in curls for hours!


Top: Zero mascara or eye makeup
Bottom: Avon Wide Awake Mascara

My review: I decided to mix it up this time and picked brown mascara instead of black. Since I have dark lashes, I use mascara to affect the shape and volume not necessarily the color. Plus I have brown eyes and wear neutral shades of eyeshadow so a brown shade seemed like a natural choice. I really liked the small wand and its unique twisted shape. I was able to cover my top lashes, bottom lashes and in the corners without smudges. The formula separated and defined my lashes nicely and stayed in place all day. I cannot honestly say that it made my eyes look “wide awake”, but it did make my lashes look good! I give it two thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...