What's hot in Avon Campaign 22? Fall fashion and accessories, metallic beauty, and Avon's Breast Cancer Crusade!
Campaign 22 is all about Fall fashion! C22 is valid 9/29 - 10/12!
1. Fall fashion & accessories like Avon Printed Chiffon Maxi, Cushion Walk Stella Tall Stretch Boot, Whipstitch Saddle Crossbody Bag, and 2-Pack of Fashion Belts!
2. Avon Paradise Cove Jewelry Collection: Sparkle like the sun in a brilliant display of bright amber- and turquoise-colored stones set in a mix of soft and shiny goldtone.
3. Mega Metals metallic makeup! Mega-impact and opulent, shimmery metallics are this season's most wearable trend.
4. Avon Then & Now - Far Away Gold Eau de Parfum Spray: Escape into a golden dream. This scent is inspired by the original Far Away, with enhanced oriental and floral notes. Experience the long lasting sophistication of rich Mohéli ylang, precious Indian jasmine and seductive Madagascar vanilla.
5. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Support Avon's Breast Cancer Crusade when you purchase pink ribbon products!
What's Hot at mark.? My mark. pick for Campaign 22: This fall outfit! In one of this fall’s top colors, mark.'s Funnel of Love Sweater will be your go-to times two all season long. Turn up the prepster vibe by pairing it with mark. Mad About Plaid Brogues.
I hope you saw something you liked in C22! Fall fashion is in full swing at my eStore! There are many more products at my eStore so stop by! You can shop the entire brochure 24/7 at my Avon eStore! Shipping is free with $40 orders.
The air is getting a little warmer and I've been dreaming about the beach. 🌊🏖 Being in a landlocked state I am far from "beac...
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: April 1...
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...
I'm really excited about Avon's holiday selection this year. Beauty items and packaging have a unique pink, purple, and red the...