Sunday, March 20, 2016

mark. Windswept Bath + Body Collection Review

In Magalog 4, mark. introduced the new Windswept Bath & Body Collection! After I tried that little "rub your wrist" sampler in our Avon preview catalog, saw the great price, and looked at my extremely dry hands, I knew I had to order the hand cream!!!


Scent Description: Feel the breeze and let your spirit soar with this exhilarating mix of sparkling grapefruit, orchid essence, and cedarwood. 

My Review: First, I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the bottle. I was expecting something half that size. Secondly, I LOVE the smell! Initially the hand cream had a light floral scent then the pop of tangy grapefruit captures your senses. The grapefruit is my favorite part! The tanginess makes the lotion smell fresh and keeps me coming back for another whiff. I've been wearing the cream to bed at night. It only takes a little bit to absorb into my hands and leave them feeling smooth and not greasy. Bonus - I get to smell it while I fall asleep! I give Windswept two thumbs up!!! 




mark. Windswept is available in a Body Butter, Body Mist, Body Wash, and Hand Cream!


Photo: markgirl Instagram


mark. Windswept Bath + Body Collection is on sale during Magalog 4!

Did you spot mark. Brand Ambassador, Lucy Hale in the Magalog? Check out these behind-the-scenes pics!


Photo: lucyhale Instagram
Photo: lucyhale Instagram
Photo: markgirl Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...