Saturday, February 6, 2016

Quick Valentine's Day Mani

There's about a week left until Valentine's Day! How about a Valentine's Day mani? I am definitely not an artist (nail art artist?), so when I do my nails I like to keep it simple. Here's a four step look that you can totally do at home with polishes you already have (or you could stop by my Avon eStore for the exact polishes I used). 



Step 1: Paint all of your nails, except for the ring finger, a bright pink. I used Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel in parfait pink. If you'd rather have red nails, try shade roses are red. I brushed on two coats.


Step 2: Paint your ring finger white. Again I applied two coats. Try Avon Gel Finish 7 in 1 Nail Enamel in crème brûlée.


Step 3: Add silver glitter nail polish to your middle finger for a little sparkle! You could also sparkle up all the pink nails.  I like this glitter fringe style (Metallic Fringe Top Coat in frayed edges) from Avon!


Step 4: Use a nail art tool to make a dotted heart  shape on the ring finger, over the white nail.  Tip - if you do not have a nail art tool, you can use the top of a flat head straight pin to make dots. You could use a little tiny paint brush too.


And there you go - an easy Valentine's Day mani!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...