Look like a rockstar in this new collection from mark. This Magalog coincides with Avon Campaign 4-5. Check this post often for updates. To see more style pics, beauty how-tos, and product pics visit my Pinterest board, Looks That Rock Collection Magalog 2, 2016 from Avon mark.!!!
mark. Time To Makeup Cosmetic Bag
-Fits all the major players in your makeup arsenal - think palettes, brushes and more.
-Plastic coated canvas can be wiped clean with damp cloth.
-6 1/2" W x 4 1/2" H x 2 3/4" D
mark. Looking Sharp Cosmetic Bag
• With an elongated shape, it’s perfect for pencils and full-size brushes, plus lip color and other essentials you like to keep close while on the go
• Plastic-coated canvas can be wiped clean with damp cloth
• 7 1/2" W x 3 1/2" H x 2" D
Shop the mark. boutique inside my Avon eStore under the "brands" tab!! Shipping is FREE with $40 orders! Thanks for picking me as your rep! :)
Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...



No comments:
Post a Comment