Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Avon Naturals Cozy Comfort Vanilla & Sandalwood Review


If you follow me you know I L-O-V-E a new scent of Avon Naturals and am always willing to try the latest one. Vanilla is not one of my favorite beauty smells but mixed with the sandalwood it is delicious! It is not a baking vanilla scent. The scent is light and subdued. It suds up nicely on my shower pouf just like other Natural shower gels I've tried. It did not leave my skin perfumed after showering. The formula is rich and creamy, perfect for Winter! I give it two thumbs up!!!


Vanilla & Sandalwood Naturals comes in a Shower Gel, Body Spray, and Body Lotion. Avon describes the scent as: Snuggle up and delight in the decadent scent of rich vanilla bean, luxurious Australian sandalwood and sparkling Italian mandarin.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...