Friday, May 15, 2015

Copycat Look - Lucy Hale Buenos Aires Style


mark. Brand Ambassador, Lucy Hale modeled this look in Magalog 6 which introduced mark.'s Instant Vacation Buenos Aires Vibe collection! The Take It or Leaf It Tee was a must have for me. The print is so fun and where I'm from a super casual tee is a Summer staple. The Hint of Bling Ring Set was a last minute add to my order and I'm so glad I did! In Mag 6, the Throw Some Shade Sunglasses are a special offer of only $5 with $20 Instant Vaca purchase! You can never have too many sunnies! 



photo: People Style Watch






My Review
Top: I love the leaf print (it continues around the back btw) and the quality is very good! The top is very boxy, cropped, and wide which I must admit is not my favorite style. I would like it more if it was a regular shaped graphic tee. I will definitely get use out of it this Summer though. I have some style ideas in mind. I ordered a small.
Sunglasses: Cute! Worth the $5 for sure. They even come in a little mark. logo drawstring bag so they won't get scratched in my purse.
Rings: LOVE! The style, the color, the bling are perfect! I ordered the size 6.5 and they are slightly big but I think if I work with them a little I can bend them tighter. 



Get The Look - mark. Take It Or Leaf It Tee; mark. Throw Some Shade Sunglasses; mark. Hint Of Bling Ring Set; Forever 21 Matchstick Stud & Ear Pin Set; Payless shoes similar; Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel in Red Red; Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Naughty & Nude; JcPenney shorts similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...