Friday, February 20, 2015

My Style: Going For A "Jogger" Edition


Joggers, what's not to love? You can find them almost anywhere in different prints and fabrics; they are easy to dress up or down; and talk about comfortable! Plus they are perfect for those "fat days". I'm on my way to dinner at a buffet so a stretchy waist is a must. LOL Fit is important when choosing the right pair for you. I've tried on several pairs and found that if they are too long or baggy they look clownish. If they were too small, they were short and there was a camel toe issue.

I've styled my black and white printed joggers with a black tee, denim jacket, and bow flats. I added sparkly necklaces, a black and white bag, and black sunnies. 



Lips: Avon Ultra Color Lip Crayon in mod mocha


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...