Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Style: Bright Ideas Edition

Fall is finally here in my Midwestern town! Never knowing what the weather will be like from one day to another (we used our air conditioner last week), picking an outfit for the day has to wait until the last minute. Jeans are almost always a safe choice for fall and a light top fit perfectly for the day. 


Neon colors were super popular this Summer so I thought I would roll over the trend into early Fall with my neon 3/4 sleeves top and bright scarf.

What am I wearing? Almost all of my items are from the past but I'm sure you can find something similar in stores today.
-mark Create A Spark Scarf
-Neon top from Wal-mart
-Jeans from Rue 21
-Shoes from Wet Seal

My jewelry is from mark & Avon's past collections and nails are Avon Speed Dry + Nail Enamel shade city navy. 






So what do you think? Fall brights a yes or a no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...