mark Brand Ambassador, Lucy Hale graces the cover of mark's Holiday Sneak Peek Magalog! Lucy wears the newest Holiday fashion that would be perfect for a business Holiday event or a cocktail party! If you like her look and want to try it yourself, shop my Avon eStore to order!
LH wears the Cross My Mind Dress, Noir Essence Earrings, & Gleam Scene Ring!
mark takes the classic LBD and gives it an edgy twist with a faux leather panel in their Cross My Mind Dress!
mark's cascading Noir Essence Earrings will add a touch glamour to your holiday look!
Get the look of five rings in one with mark's Gleam Scene Ring!
You can shop this cover look at my Avon eStore! Just visit http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ -> click "shop now" -> click the "more" tab -> click mark.
Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...




No comments:
Post a Comment