Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Style: Coral Kiss Edition

I LOVE my new Coral Kiss Dress from mark.girl (available this Summer @ my Avon store)! Accessorizing it was the trouble. I had a ton of ideas from belts to shoes to jewelry and couldn't decide how to style it for the first time! LOL I have a feeling I will be wearing it a lot more this Summer!


When in need of some style inspiration turn to Taylor Swift! Her street style and Keds ads have a sweet vintage, feminine look that I admire. Take a knee length dress add a thin belt and sneakers and voilĂ  a little TS style! 


I love the sheer keyhole back of this dress. I didn't want to show off any bra straps so I wore a strapless bandeau. With the fit of the dress, the bra still stuck up out of the keyhole. :(



I wore the mark Rocking Pastels Necklace, vintage white thin belt and some gold and peach bracelets. And of course coral lips were a must! I mixed mark Make It Rich Lip Color in punch and Avon Candylicious Lip Gloss in candied peach. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...