Monday, June 16, 2014

Avon Naturals Vibrant Orchid & Blueberry Review


When I saw that Avon had a new Naturals scent I knew I must try it! I was a little iffy about the blueberry scent. I don't like to eat blueberries so ... After I smelled the shower gel for the first time, all of my apprehension was put to rest! The shower gel is amazing!!! The sweet floral aroma filled up my shower and left my skin infused with the delicious scent! Plus the hooked design of the bottle lets you hang it up in the shower. I give Vibrant Orchid & Blueberry two thumbs up! 


Layering your scent with two or all three of the same Naturals scent can help it last longer! 

The details:
-"An exotic floral glowing with sun-drenched orchid, bright blueberry, & a hint of zesty grapefruit!"
-Available in a Shower Gel, Body Lotion, & Body Spray!


During Campaign 14 (6/13/14 - 6/26/14) Avon Naturals are 4 for $10!!! This special offer includes Naturals Shower Gel, Body Lotion, & Body Spray in a variety of scents!

If you want to try Vibrant Orchid & Blueberry (and you do) shop  http://ericagerlemann.avonrepresentative.com/ to order!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...