Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Get The Look - Ombre Lips & Rainbow Lids

These two looks were featured in mark Magalog 7. The Mags theme is about daring makeup looks. I decided to give these two "daring" looks a try for myself. 




So this look is pretty on the model but not so pretty on me. lol I'm not an expert lipstick applier and I had difficulty lining my lips and filling them in without looking like a clown.  Maybe my lips are crooked because I couldn't get them lined evenly. My red Lipclick is really shiny compared to the models which make blending the matte Make It Rich and the glossy Lipclick hard for me. I used a little lip brush to blend. I've seen other mark.girls try this look and it was way better on them. I think I need more practice with lipstick. :)




This was a fun look to try and a lot easier then I expected. The colors reminded me of mardi gras so I was a little apprehensive when I began. I used the eye shadow applicator that came in the compact to apply the shadow. I followed the directions and it was simple to blend the shades into one another. I used a mini eyeliner brush to line the bottom. I added mark Scanda-lash Hook Up Mascara to my lashes to finish off the look. 

It was definitely fun to experiment with these "daring" looks. You can get the products I used at my mark store, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/! What do you think? Would you try them?


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...