Sunday, May 5, 2013

My "How I'm Wearing It" Prize!!!

During mark Magalog 4, mark had a contest on Facebook called the "How I'm Wearing It Photo Contest". Each week was a different spring trend and anyone could submit a photo of themselves styling that trend. I was soooooooooo excited (and totally surprised) to find out that I had won one of the three prizes for my "skinny pants" trend pic!!!!! I thought I would share with you the amazing prizes mark sent me. :)



I love the Blue Cruise Pants! They are so on-trend with the cropped length and nautical feel. I got the Top of The List Blouse in a small. It is a very flowy and kind of a baggy top. The top is very lightweight and will easily be comfortable when the temperature starts getting warmer. It looks nice tucked in or tied or I think you could even leave it untucked and belted at the waist. 


I am seriously LOVING the White On Time Blazer! It looks so chic and I can easily wear it with jeans or dress it up. I got the small and it fits great. I like the shape and front points. My only negative comment is that the sleeves are a tad short but I don't really mind because then I can show off a bracelet or watch. I like wearing a blazer instead of a typical zip up jacket because it makes an outfit more sophisticated and put together. I highly recommend ordering this white blazer!


The White Now Necklace is really pretty! I didn't realize it was one big strand of beads until I got it. You can wear it long or double it up. It is right on-trend with spring's black and white styles. 


I also got the Total Studs Bag in my prize pack. I didn't take any pics with the bag because I have other plans for it and wanted to leave it in the packaging. Sorry!

If you like my prize (as much as I do), you can still order the products at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/! Shipping is FREE on your 1st online order of any size/amount with code WELCOME!

Hey if you missed out on this contest, mark is having an Instant Vacation Sweepstakes on Facebook, now-5/16/13 where you could win a Marrakesh prize pack valued at $165!


*You do not have permission to copy, re-post, or use elsewhere flyers/posters, photographs, or words written and/or created by Erica’s Fashion & Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...