Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In A Flash Ring


When I first saw this ring online I was like, "Wow, this is a huge ring. I'm not really interested." Then when Mag 3 launched mark offered it as a free gift with purchase and that is how I ended up with my ring. I have to say that my initial reaction was wrong. This ring is beautiful and I love it! It's not as big as I thought it would be and it is a great neutral piece that goes with anything. Plus I like the antique-esk look of the sides and the stretch band allows me to wear it on any finger. 





DETAILS
• Instant glamour? You got it–just slip on this supremely blingy statement ring and voilĂ !
• Burnished brass setting with faceted glass faux stone
• Band stretches to fit a range of ring sizes
• 1 1/4" H


Order this flashy ring at my mark eboutique, http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion -> jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...