Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Favorite Makeup Product

mark Conceal for Real Long-Lasting Hook Up Concealer ($6.50) is my new favorite mark makeup product! I’m 27 and I still get acne that are sometimes big, red bumps. I took the concealer applicator, put a little on my finger, dabbed it over the red zit and it covered the entire thing up. I like it more than other mark concealers because the color matches my skin best and it isn’t drying. The concealer is a hook up product with a lip gloss style applicator. It is 0.105 fl. oz. net wt and comes in 4 shades.

http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> click shop entire collection -> makeup in the left column -> click face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's New & Now - Avon Campaign 23 (2023)

  WHAT'S NEW - Cozy gifts  like slippers and pjs are now in the Holiday Shop! - Glimmer Nail Lacquer- Matte-llic Crystals : new nail sha...