Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get The Look - Ashley Greene 2012 People's Choice Awards



Ashley Greene at the 2012 People's Choice Awards

Face: ”I started by adding a bit of foundation and concealer to Ashley’s skin where needed using mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation and mark Conceal For Real Long-Lasting Hook Up Concealer. To warm up Ashley’s skin tone and accentuate the contours of her face, I added mark Matte-Nifficent Oil-Absorbing Powder and dusted mark Bronze Pro Bron...zing Powder to her temples, under her cheekbones and chin. Then I used mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette to add a sheer, luminous glow to her cheekbones, brow bones and a touch on the bridge of her nose.”

Cheeks: “For a soft, healthy flush, I used my fingers to apply a little of mark Just Pinched Instant Blush Tint in Peachy to the apples of Ashley’s cheeks.”

Eyes: “I started by sweeping mark I-Mark Metallics Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Truffle all over Ashley’s lid and under her bottom lashes, blending to sheer at the crease and extending outward to elongate the eye. Next, I applied mark No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set and Foxy Brown to frame her eyes and give them a feline resemblance. As always, I finished Ashley’s look by applying mark Lash All You Want Mascara in Black to make her eyes a stand out feature.”

Brows: “I strengthened Ashley’s brows, making them bolder and lengthening them with mark Brow Factor Hook Up Clear Brow Gel.”

Lips: “Using my fingers, I applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Cha Cha to the center of Ashley’s lips, gently pressing the color in and blending outward toward the edge, giving the lips a pop of color but keeping the line soft and easy.”

Makeup by Vanessa Scali

http://www.beautifulmakeupsearch.com/celeb-looks/2012/1/12/get-the-look-ashley-greene-at-the-peoples-choice-awards.html

Shop mark to get Ashley's look - http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...