Thursday, October 27, 2016

Avon Skin So Soft WinterSoft Review

Winter is coming and that means dry skin. The environment, winter air, and furnace heat can lead to dryness. One of Avon's most popular brands, Skin So Soft has the answer to your winter skin troubles - WinterSoft Bath & Body Collection!



My Review: While I was not a huge fan of the scent, it did live up to its promise of soft skin. I sampled the hand cream and the body wash. I decided not to use the body cream because I do not like products where I have to dip my hand in the jar over and over (ew!). The body wash was incredibly thick and creamy and lathered satisfactorily on my shower pouf. The scent was especially strong and had a floral, spring-like fragrance, which I was not expecting in a winter product. With this type of moisturizing product, I would have preferred scent free. The hand cream was also thick and creamy with the same scent. I was a little worried it was going to be heavy and greasy so I used just a small amount and it absorbed into my skin nicely. Both products left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Once winter weather arrives, I hope to put it to the test on my dry skin!


Details from Avon:
Help treat winter-dry skin with vitamin E, shea butter and babassu oil. Warm, inviting scent of sandalwood and sensual jasmine.

Available in a Hydrating Body Wash, Nourishing Hand Cream, Nourishing Body Cream, and for a limited time the 4-piece gift set pictured above (only $9.99 for all 4 items)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New & Now - Avon Campaign 9 (2024)

  Avon Campaign 9 featuring Far Away Escape Eau de Parfum! https:// Journey to the glistening pink sand beaches of faraway islands with b...