Hi I'm Erica! I ♥ shopping, fashion, beauty, the internet, TV, movies, food, reading, & my dogs!
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Studs & Style Stretch Belt
Easy to wear, easy to style this belt is a must have! The stretch makes it comfortable for all sizes and the studs give it a little bit of edge and a unique touch. Style tip from mark: put the snap closure end around your back or add a brooch pin to change it up!
DETAILS
• Looking stylish is a cinch with this wide elastic belt!
• Pyramid studs dot the faux-leather closure, making it a super-cool stand-in for a traditional buckle
• Another option: wear the belt backwards for the perfect blank canvas for our just picked brooch
• Hidden snap closure
• 3" H
• One size fits most
Order one now @ http://egerlemann.mymarkstore.com/ -> shop entire collection -> fashion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dry Shampoo Puff
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
Organist Rosemary Mint & Biotin Dry Shampoo Puff - A travel-friendly scalp puff with revitalizing rosemary and biotin. This easy-to-...
-
I will add to this post & update it when new products of this type are released or when products are discontinued. UPDATE: August ...
-
I saw this in the Avon brochure and had a few customers order it so I thought I would try it out myself. I also asked my sister to give it a...


No comments:
Post a Comment